Coast Montessori Preschool is a boutique preschool for children aged two to five years, located in Silverdale on the beautiful Hibiscus Coast, North Auckland.
In her time, Maria Montessori was at the leading edge of education. She created many of today's methods of teaching and contributed much to our understanding of how children learn. Coast Montessori Preschool offers an innovative approach that integrates her amazing insights with the best of modern teaching practices for 21st century kiwi kids.
Love and care are our first languages. Diversity is embraced and everyone is valued, respected and heard. Our centre is a place where potential is nurtured and a child's natural sense of wonder is celebrated - a high quality learning environment where happy, confident and lifelong learners are created. Your child is unique, and will be treated as such. Our programme provides a tailor made education experience for each child that reflects their own needs and stage of development. Because one size doesn't fit all.
Our priority is to create a place where your child feels safe, loved, happy and nurtured. The perfect preschool for your child, right here on the Coast. We want children to have fun at Coast and to look forward to coming...and we want you to know that your child is in good hands while you are not with them. We have a high quality of care ratio (teacher to child). Qualified and experienced teachers support children to follow their interests, from the simple through to the complex.
We welcome you to give us a call, and to tee up a time to pop in and visit.
- Children are packed full of potential, with an innate desire to learn and thrive in an environment where they can follow their own interests.
- Children learn through their own experiences, responding to their natural curiosities and exploring their world.
- Each child is unique, with individual needs, interests and strengths.
- That our teaching should meet children's interests and developmental stages, with a richly varied programme that offers opportunity to learn more about the world around us, science, language, maths, practical life skills, arts, crafts, music, dance, active movement, baking and gardening.
- That though letters and numbers are important, it is equally valuable to develop each child's social and emotional competence including their resilience, persistence, self belief, independence, curiosity, creativity and more.
- We have a mixed age classroom for children aged two to five
- Our hours are 8:30am to 4:00pm, Monday to Friday
- We have a high quality of care ratio (teacher to child)
- For more information, contact us to obtain an Info Pack